Here is an essay which I am working on concerning the methodology of N.T. Wright. It is a work in progress. Comments and critique would be gratefully appreciated.
- And tomorrow we have 15 baptisms :) 2 hours ago
- And it's not every service you go to in which someone in congregation blows a shofar after the final blessing. 2 hours ago
- Just back from a Leeds City Mission praise evening, some cracking testimonies as well as Christian worship from around the globe. 2 hours ago
- RT @SiwarAslih: The charming violin player Omar Saad refuses to join the Israeli army and protests it through art. #StopPrawerPlan http://… 2 days ago
- Signposts in Leeds: youtu.be/vYenQVMrLvw via @youtube 2 days ago
- atonement Audio Bible Brant Pitre Bultmann Carson conference creation regained criteria Criteria of Authenticity Critical Realism dale allison Desciples Disciples dualism Dunn Emergent Emerging eschatology essays ethics Exodus fresh perspective genre Gospel Hell Historical Jesus Historiography History Humour ISrael Jesus John Piper Josephus Justification Kasemann Kingdom kingdom of God Lectures libronix Mark Mark's Gospel Meier methodology Miracle Miracles Mission Missional Mp3 N.T. Wright Neo Calvinism New Exodus New Perspective on Paul New Testament Theology NPP Parable Parables Parousia Pauline Studies Penal Substitution Perrin Piper pitre Politics Postmodern powerpoint prayer Quest for the Historical Jesus reformational Rob Bell Talks tribulation video/audio worldview Wright
- 123,196 hits
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.
Neil Shenvi lectures… on The Quest for the Historical J… James Green on Bruce Waltke: Evolution Robert Quarton on Gordon Fee on Revelation Frank Turek on the c… on Quest for the Historical Jesus… Mike on Gordon Fee on Revelation