Here is an essay which I am working on concerning the methodology of N.T. Wright. It is a work in progress. Comments and critique would be gratefully appreciated.
- RT @JohnLuce: "You can pretty much put anything in quotes, attribute it to C.S. Lewis, and Christians will repeat it ad nauseum." - C.S. Le… 1 day ago
- great last seminar with two @wtctheology hubs. Nice to get to pray for every student and hear reflections on the value of synoptics 1 day ago
- I just ran 2.82 mi with Nike+. go.nike.com/095ddqu #nikeplus 2 days ago
- amzn.com/k/qxHEJ4wCRqS2… Be kind and merciful. Let no one ever come to you without coming away better and happier. Be the living expre... 2 days ago
- amzn.com/k/VwuuIXJST_WX… The answers from people who knew this beggar lady were, "Her name is Mama Aida. She has been blind since birt... 3 days ago
Tagsatonement Bible Brant Pitre Bultmann Carson conference Critical Realism Dunn Emergent eschatology essays Gospel Hell Historical Jesus Historiography History Humour Jesus John Piper libronix Mark Mark's Gospel methodology Miracle Miracles Mission Missional Mp3 N.T. Wright New Perspective on Paul New Testament Theology NPP Parables Parousia Pauline Studies Piper pitre powerpoint prayer Quest for the Historical Jesus reformational tribulation video/audio worldview Wright
- 114,879 hits
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.
James Green on Bruce Waltke: Evolution Robert Quarton on Gordon Fee on Revelation Frank Turek on the c… on Quest for the Historical Jesus… Mike on Gordon Fee on Revelation erleuchte on About Me