Thanks to Chris Tilling for the link.
- amzn.com/k/lDUSA6g1Q0e3… The character of God is ultimately revealed in the person of Jesus Christ. In his life he showed concern for ... 4 days ago
- amzn.com/k/kfe5Hx42SLG1… Social involvement is rooted in the character of God. He is the God who upholds the cause of the oppressed, w... 4 days ago
- amzn.com/k/DaDfAfFjRIGV… Basil the Great, writing in the fourth century AD, warned his readers: The bread which you keep, belongs to t... 4 days ago
- RT @robbydawkins: twitter.com/robbydawkins/s… 5 days ago
- RT @Pontifex: The Lord loves a cheerful giver. May we learn to be generous in giving, free from the love of material possessions. 5 days ago
- atonement Audio Bible Brant Pitre Bultmann Carson conference creation regained criteria Criteria of Authenticity Critical Realism dale allison Desciples Disciples dualism Dunn Emergent Emerging eschatology essays ethics Exodus fresh perspective genre Gospel Hell Historical Jesus Historiography History Humour ISrael Jesus John Piper Josephus Justification Kasemann Kingdom kingdom of God Lectures libronix Mark Mark's Gospel Meier methodology Miracle Miracles Mission Missional Mp3 N.T. Wright Neo Calvinism New Exodus New Perspective on Paul New Testament Theology NPP Parable Parables Parousia Pauline Studies Penal Substitution Perrin Piper pitre Politics Postmodern powerpoint prayer Quest for the Historical Jesus reformational Rob Bell Talks tribulation video/audio worldview Wright
- 134,391 hits
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.
Neil Shenvi lectures… on The Quest for the Historical J… James Green on Bruce Waltke: Evolution Robert Quarton on Gordon Fee on Revelation Frank Turek on the c… on Quest for the Historical Jesus… Mike on Gordon Fee on Revelation